Lawwill Leader 3 Retro forks (controltech) Pictures added!!

SJS cycles policy - charge the earth, and be as rude as possible about it. they are however a goldmine of random old bits.

cce":1i31vay5 said:
SJS cycles policy - charge the earth, and be as rude as possible about it.

Their postages costs are high - not sure if they are always rude but were on the two occasions I had to call them!

i grew up in bridgwater - the counter service is even ruder than the mail order.

i suggested the postage was a little high but dont really see what difference it makes, just bid a bit less for the item if thats how you feel.

as for our service, i was always impressed whenever i visited in fact the fact i liked the company and that most of the people that worked there seemed cool was one of the things that attracted me to work there. if sjs was really so awful they wouldnt be one of the most successful and longest established shops in the area nor would we have a staff of 35 people most of whom are actual cyclists.

basically, i spotted these forks and wanted them to find a good home but we are a bussiness and a shop doesnt exist solely for the love.

hope one of you wins them and is really happy and receives good service.

SJS cycles

Best to boycott them, no one deserves to have to pay £60 shipping, rip off merchants who deserve to go bust. Sure everone has to make a profit, but that's just plain underhand, if a buyer doesn't see the postage! Very slimy indeed Yuk! HONEST people charge postage at cost and do not try to make a profit on that too, not ethical and bordering on fraudulaunt. After all the site is supposed to be for private sales.

Latest posts

Back