Large frame wanted - steel preferably

Sjh1986

Dirt Disciple
Hi all

I have a Cannondale SL5 Trail ‘11 model, frame size is XL which although I’m 6ft3 I find uncomfortable and too tall on it. I’m looking to change the frame for something a tad smaller that I can throw around a bit and still ride XC, so probably large size frame dependent (18-19”).

If anyone has something like a Genesis Altitude or similar, I’d even take a Core as I know they make a good bike although not steel. Cotic, Sanderson, Orange, Cove etc

Let me Know what you have

Cheers

Re:

Assuming 26er? I have a pipedream scion 853 frame in large (19 inch). I'm not desperate to sell it tbh as its lovely but I need to reduce the fleet so could consider letting it go. I've probably dome less than 200 miles on it, its in pristine condition. I've a build thread on here if you want to see some pics.

Until a few weeks ago it was still a full bike, but I sold the gearing as I'm nice and someone was after gold xo, and I had replacement options. Still plan to add 2x10 gearing to replace the 9x x0, but could be persuaded to sell it.

Re:

Yes, sorry a 26er...

Looks nice, I don’t have enough posts yet to PM I don’t think but if you send me one with what sort of money You’d be looking for that would be good.

Thanks

Back