Kona sex too 1997 renovation

Thanks, I do have a thing for Marzocchi forks. If I see one I buy it. Makes for a fun project when the time is right & if I sell it I know it'll work well for another few decades. Truly great forks. ...
You speak to me from the soul, thanks bud!

For me Marzocchi's are somehow life style fun and if there is a problem, just take it and solve it.

Just to remember to the readers:
- Community driven Marzocchi Documentation Public Repository is here : http://public-repository.org/ (we'll might add a search function later, pleae share the link)
- Seals of the older Marzocchi Forks and parts are available or will be rebuild. Drop me a note if you need some help or a seal kit.
- There are lots of Bike Shops around the world doing services or even doing reproducing a part needed on a lathe or milling machine. You can read about in the net, in forums, @ Insta or FB at all.

ok, I brought the frame to be painted ... I bought bleeding kit for the magura hs11 ... new handlebar 70mm .... new shifters SHIMANO M315 8 SPEED ... I'm waiting for the fork orings from Dr_Marzocchi instagram ... what else ???
Ah yes .. a new MAXXIS ....
so much desire to fix it !!!!!!

Attachments

• maxxis.jpeg
    maxxis.jpeg
    140.5 KB · Views: 5
Probably want to get some 3m vivvid tape or frame patches to eliminate any possibility of cable rub, chain stay protector.

Are you rebuilding everything yourself?

Probably want to get some 3m vivvid tape or frame patches to eliminate any possibility of cable rub, chain stay protector.

Are you rebuilding everything yourself?
I have the chain protector ..
but it's old ..
I'm trying to do as much as possible on my own ... I'll rely on you for all the appropriate advice. in fact the most complex thing is to reassemble the fork .... for the paint I took it to the body shop

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-03-17 at 18.09.13.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-03-17 at 18.09.13.jpeg
    182.2 KB · Views: 5
Glad you have it back, shame about the stickers, i would have left them off personally, for me i like that they used the word TOO instead of the number, that and the original colour being my favourite Kona colour :cool:

Back