Kona sex too 1997 renovation

Your bike looks in nice condition, bleeding the Magura brakes is pretty easy, just use mineral oil or (Citroen) LHM brake/suspension fluid. You'll need a few basic tools but there are plenty of guides online, all the brakes are the same to bleed eg. HS11/ HS22/ HS33.

Welcome to the Sex Too Experience.... 🙂

20190216_121259__01.jpg

The rear shock came with the frame when i bought it . Everything else came for the parts bin :)
ok!!
now I focus on the brakes: the cylinders do not move at the same time as you can see from the zipped video. I have to try cleaning them with oil. Also I have to change the oil inside the hydraulic system .. surely there will be air bubbles

You'll find the brakes won't both operate at exactly the same time, one will move out further at first until it contacts the rim, then the other will move out fully and contact the rim.
When they're bled and working though they're plenty powerful for rim brakes.
Just clean them, you can lube the pistons with mineral oil, and bleed them (if needed). They're pretty straightforward to work on

Hello. I lubricated the piston. soon I will receive oil and bleed the circuit. I think I have to put the two brake linings at different distances so as not to bend the rim. currently I have made a "nipple olive" with m6 screw and a column drill to put the hydraulic oil. For the moment I have put on some new tires.
Ps do you know the pressure of the fox alps 4? I felt around 150 psi (around 10 bar)
do you know the name for this part ? ( in the black circle)
anello magura.jpg

Hello! this weekend I should get my hands on the forks ... I have already disassembled the whole frame and I will take it to have it repainted .. I just want to make the forks yellow instead of gray. these are the stickers i found on ebay. Unfortunately sex three ... the rest I would say perfect. adesivi kona.jpg

Retrodecals would have been able to sort you some sex too decals, you could always use the ones you have and just get the too ones made?

One of the things i like about the bike, apart from the colour, is the word too instead of the number, the little things :D

Back