Kona Sex One have i got everything????

rojo":13b0gprm said:
It's going to be white frame with red decals :) :)

That is going to look great
White is right :cool:
Are you keeping the forks gold? or are they getting the same treatment :cool:

dyna-ti":2j2xaaei said:
rojo":2j2xaaei said:
It's going to be white frame with red decals :) :)

That is going to look great
White is right :cool:
Are you keeping the forks gold? or are they getting the same treatment :cool:

the forks are staying gold ;)

I've loved the sex bikes since i first saw them in the mags. It wasn't until about a month ago that i actually saw one in the flesh (antiquekona's minter)

Good luck with the project. Give me a shout if you need any help. I have a rear mech to match that front xt one if it helps?

I'd put some thought into painting the fork white too. Might end up looking a bit odd with a gold fork. I'm probably wrong though.

lewis1641":m5immpi8 said:
I've loved the sex bikes since i first saw them in the mags. It wasn't until about a month ago that i actually saw one in the flesh (antiquekona's minter)

Good luck with the project. Give me a shout if you need any help. I have a rear mech to match that front xt one if it helps?

I'd put some thought into painting the fork white too. Might end up looking a bit odd with a gold fork. I'm probably wrong though.

You could be right about the forks, how easy is it to take the forks apart sounds tricky?? it does have a xt rear mech not sure it is right one to match it though :oops:

rojo":11pgks9n said:
lewis1641":11pgks9n said:

You could be right about the forks, how easy is it to take the forks apart sounds tricky?? it does have a xt rear mech not sure it is right one to match it though :oops:

Try it with the gold first, see if you like it ;) you may find that if you want to stick with gold forks then gold decals may suit? :?

tiboltrider":34l3o3fl said:
White with red decals should be nice! :cool: How about parts like the fork, stem, bar and post - any plans to colour match any of those bits? :D

Nice idea, would look good IMHO. :D

Back