Kona P2 Titanium - 1 1/8 - 147mm - Germany

Anyone on that version of eBay? It appears to some sort of Gumtree style one that i cannot open an account on.

Ebay Kleinanzeigen is similar to Craigslist - it's the most polular classifieds site in Germany.
Not sure if you can open an account outside of Germany.

Alternatively you can contact Sebastian on Mtb-news-Forum. He is a mod in this forum and is offering this fork, the cranks and other parts there, too:

Anyone on that version of eBay? It appears to some sort of Gumtree style one that i cannot open an account on.
I believe that for some strange reason UK resided folk aren't allowed to register on Kleinanzeigen.. But other Non-EU countries are... Silly.

Obviously just don't like us UK folk 😅 I know you are in Denmark
I reckon you can probably sign up as a German and just tell 'em to ship to the UK, they don't seem bothered about people actually using the payment system built in or the offer system. I always pay on PayPal.

To level the “you could get a whole Ti frame for that” argument at the P2s is no different to the ubiquitous “you could get a car for that” statement, that most of us field on the regular from non-bike types..

You could indeed get a new Ti frame for that price - or a dodgy car, for that matter.. but then you wouldn’t get to own one of the rarest and most sought after Kona parts ever made.

Now, maybe you’re into Ti Konas or maybe you aren’t, but for those that are, rarity comes at a price - and I reckon someone will happily pay it for these.

Agreed, and a well balanced post.

Back