Kona P2 Titanium - 1 1/8 - 147mm - Germany

I think i'd probably pay £850-ish, but its got customs and shipping charges on top which is going to be another £160-£225 on top. Bugger.

I think i'd probably pay £850-ish, but its got customs and shipping charges on top which is going to be another £160-£225 on top. Bugger.
Unless you get the seller to commit a bit of mail fraud, I recently got a P Bone through UK customs with no extra fees by declaring it at 5 quid as gift with all the official custom docs (the 3 official copies). Used UPS, recipient had no problems. Though if it were to get lost you'd be fecked :D

At 608g I think it's a bit of a lump really, I'd take off the threaded section of the steerer and hacksaw off the canti mounts and then JB weld some disc mounts unto it.

Retromodded Ti P2, 2000€, not just rare - completely unique.

For just 3000€ you can have both the P2 and the CQP Titanium crankset that he's selling. Then you can use them for bartering or just showing off to the other bums under the bridge, be sure to tuck them deep into your sleeping bag. Who knows, they may even serve as throwable weaponry should you see a rider on his Ti Kona frame, allowing you to finally completely that dream build. 😍

Back