Kona Hot 98

For sale on here too :)

Getting it shipped in one piece, in a reasonable amount of time, without costing the ocean, is going to be a challenge for anyone in the US and Europe.

Getting it shipped in one piece, in a reasonable amount of time, without costing the ocean, is going to be a challenge for anyone in the US and Europe.
the parts are not worth the shipping ,personally frame and fork, or even the frame, rest can go in the bin, would help with shipping.

I paid $555 AUD to ship a complete bike, minus wheels, from Australia to the UK, back in 2018. Guessing it's a lot more than that now. It went from door to door in 5 days though, which is better than some couriers can manage within the UK!

Nice! I had already seen the FB post but didn't know that it was on here as well :)

There can't be very many about with this paint combo, I'm almost wondering if this could be the catalogue bike? Shame about that paint damage though on the top tube.

Agreed that the value is in the frame. Will be interesting to see where this ends up!

Nice! I had already seen the FB post but didn't know that it was on here as well :)

There can't be very many about with this paint combo, I'm almost wondering if this could be the catalogue bike? Shame about that paint damage though on the top tube.

Agreed that the value is in the frame. Will be interesting to see where this ends up!

It's the second known 98 Hot in the catalogue paint scheme. More details here.

Latest posts

Back