Bargain GT in Southampton

For clarity… I suggested telling him it was worth £500 to F@@k over the scumbag that’s tried to gazump you.

IMHO it’s not worth any more than £50 as seen.

For clarity… I suggested telling him it was worth £500 to F@@k over the scumbag that’s tried to gazump you.

IMHO it’s not worth any more than £50 as seen.
unless the other potential purchaser is on this site and has read this thread, then he's unlikely to realise the state of play - or will think that he's got in there early. I'd reserve my ire for the seller.

You've made a deal and if he won't honor it then he's a twunt, so tell him where he can stick his £20 bike.

If it was something special and you were taking advantage then I could understand (a little). On eBay with a postage option and decent photos it might make a chunk more, but it's not soooo...

+1 seller is a untrustworthy chap.
hmmmmmmm. mayyybe. depends whether seller had said "I accept yr offer, it's sold to you provided you complete within xx days" or whether he'd said "I'll hold it until a better offer comes, at which point I'll let you know".

Contractually, the purchase is not made until.....

Caveat: At the end of the day, if you dont like the face that stares back at you from yr bathroom mirror then you need to take yourself for a good hard head wobble. That is my bottom line.

You've made a deal and if he won't honor it then he's a twunt, so tell him where he can stick his £20 bike.

If it was something special and you were taking advantage then I could understand (a little). On eBay with a postage option and decent photos it might make a chunk more, but it's not soooo...
one of my favourite words. It should be used with caution, but more frequently!

Back