Kona Explosif '95 The red one!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Good work Ernie! It's a high starting price but they don't come up often and well...it's his unicorn so fingers crossed.

Re: Re:

al-onestare":23rhhztu said:
Good work Ernie! It's a high starting price but they don't come up often and well...it's his unicorn so fingers crossed.
Cheers Al... Really hope he gets it :D
Ernie ;)

Re:

Cheers guys, just goes to show how slow the eBay automatic search email function is, I only received the notification yesterday over a day after it had been listed! It is definitely a unicorn for me and I have had correspondence with the seller so we shall see...

Re:

Not meant to be this time folks, had a chat with the seller and he got a good offer that I couldn't run to so fair play to him.

Funny enough its forum member Sausagefingers old frame. I missed out on it when he sold it 3 years or so back as a frameset (too busy getting married)! I sent a few pm's to the owner (also a forum member) seeing if he wanted to sell but it all went a bit quiet after a while. I thought I recognised it, but I'm more gutted by the fact that I was hoping it wasn't the forum one as I already had that on my radar as the only one about in original paint. Ho hum back to the search type bump...

I'm gutted for you, still they'll be another one, hopefully as nice as this but more affordable.

I went back to the auction and the seller implies that he's had the frame for quite a while (certainly more than 3 years) I can't understand why people do that.

Back