Sorted Kona Explosif - 2004-10? or other steel disc Kona.

coreygun

Retro Guru
I'm after an oldish steel Kona frame, has to have disc mounts, and ideally sliding dropouts. So in order of preference that would be:
  • 1. Explosif - 2004-10ish for 26" wheels with sliding dropouts.
  • 2. Explosif - 2010ish+ for 27.5" wheels with sliding dropouts.
  • 3. Other steel 26" Kona frame with disc mounts, but not sliding dropouts.
My budget isn't very much for this as it's just for getting a bit of exercise on locally when it's too wet for the fun stuff at the weekend, so probably rules out the 27.5" ones. Needs to be medium or larger, postable in the UK or near me in Surrey for collection. Thanks
1712092390113.png

Hello,

I have an '06 Explosif frame,18 inch (which makes it a medium I think). It's in pretty good condition, other than the odd nick, with no dents or serious scratches. For 26" wheels, complete with the sliding drop-outs for a rear mech. Here are a couple of pictures from the last time it was built up.

20190309_114148.jpg 20190309_114135.jpg

No idea really what they are worth, so I'd like to get back close to what I paid for it (about £70 if I remember correctly). I'm in Reading if you wanted to collect, or I could probably deliver myself for a bit of petrol money.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll pull the frame out and get some closer pics for you.

Cheers,

Murphy

Hello,

I have an '06 Explosif frame,18 inch (which makes it a medium I think). It's in pretty good condition, other than the odd nick, with no dents or serious scratches. For 26" wheels, complete with the sliding drop-outs for a rear mech. Here are a couple of pictures from the last time it was built up.

View attachment 836048View attachment 836049

No idea really what they are worth, so I'd like to get back close to what I paid for it (about £70 if I remember correctly). I'm in Reading if you wanted to collect, or I could probably deliver myself for a bit of petrol money.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll pull the frame out and get some closer pics for you.

Cheers,

Murphy
Perfect. i'll send you a message.

Back