Wanted Kona A'ha Hot or Humu (Humuhumunukunukuapua'a) 1995 - 1998

I am located on the west coast of the states in Portland, Oregon. I'm messaging with an individual in California that is very motivated in having this. But I did come across your posts and your enthusiasm for acquiring one of these stands out. Thought it would be wise to check in with you and see where you were with your level of interest.

Beautiful. I'm still struggling to find an older Humu frame for sale at a fair price. I'm not wanting on for free obviously but I do feel that some sellers are asking too much. The search continues.

Beautiful. I'm still struggling to find an older Humu frame for sale at a fair price. I'm not wanting on for free obviously but I do feel that some sellers are asking too much. The search continues.
So little of them about and in such demand due to the Klunker thing that it's a seller's market - you just got to hope to get lucky! (I better not tell you mine was £40 at my local recycling centre then!)

Reactions: Rog
So little of them about and in such demand due to the Klunker thing that it's a seller's market - you just got to hope to get lucky! (I better not tell you mine was £40 at my local recycling centre then!)

I've just gone off you considerably. I'm now going to sit in my back bedroom wardrobe in the dark, sulking, listening to The Joy Division.

Back