Koga Miyata Ridge Runner Frame - Twin Downtube - 1.8kg

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Splitting this Koga Miyata Ridge Runner as some of the parts have seen better days and I know that if I keep it as a project for myself it'll just hang in the garage with all the other projects. Shame as it's such a unique frame and very light, imo it has a lot of potential.

This thread is for the sale of the frame, fork, headset, stem, seatpost and collar.

The frame is built from Alloy 7005 tubing and is extremely light at 1.8kg (about 3.1 with fork, headset and stem). Forks are steel and solid.

The most striking feature of this frame is without doubt the split downtube, it's very unique and looks great in my opinion. The frame is quite tatty and could really do with refinishing.

MTB's not really my thing so if I've missed anything just ask and I'll let you know.

Oh I know size! It's 18.5" (47cm)

Double oh! I'm looking for £120 + £10 postage.

And a couple of it semi built:

Re: Koga Miyata Ridge Runner Frame - Split Downtube

Just me being pedantic

If you change the title to twin downtube it might help.... Advertising it as split downtube might make some not look thinking it's split/broken

That's a great, distinctive looking frame. Wrong time for me otherwise we'd be talking seriously about it.

GLWS!

Back