Klien vs cannondale

So there are some similarities between the materials and construction of both Klein and Cannondale bikes?
Perhaps the same might be true of other manufacturers also when compared to klein or Cannondale.? Given a similar frame of the same material.

Chimpanzee genome is more than 90% similar to that of a human, and yet they are two very different beasts.
Cannondale and Klein may also be similar, but it's the 10% that makes all the difference.

(Thats not to say that Cannondale riders are knuckle-dragging primates... ;) )

Re:

OP's declared location: Anywhere that is not on this planet.

That is certainly true, unlike your conclusion that Cannondales and Kleins are the same frames.
e14557.gif

Re:

Im not saying they were made by one company I'm just saying they are very similar and i feel they knocked ideas from each other or worked on ideas together

thanks andy

Re: Re:

any123":3as96br5 said:
Im not saying they were made by one company I'm just saying they are very similar and i feel they knocked ideas from each other or worked on ideas together

thanks andy

Okay, good to know that's how you FEEL. What evidence do you have that that was the case? Cannondale and Klein were competitors = why would they "work on ideas together" or allow another company to pilfer their intellectual property?

Re: Re:

any123":1ygv04pw said:
what i am saying is a dale is a klein. i have stripped one of each to the bare bone and under intense light saw where the weld are smoothed and they are the same. also pepperoni forks are the same but not straight and also the one and a quarter headset is the same diameter as the klein oversized headset and then just for measure dale went to sealed bearing headset then bottom bracket headset which dale had on 1990 models, so me wonders where klein got the idea from and perfected it. all needs explaining.

so all klein had was a paint job because the fuselage was created when dale said here is a frame and fork and then klein just added a handle bar hmmmmm

thanks andy

ps i won't even go into the 2 inch down tube scenario and also if we look at the very first dale back in time we can see a internal cable hmmmmm

any123":1ygv04pw said:

thanks andy

You're saying they are the same, a Cannondale is a Klein, then they're just "similar". :roll:

You'll need to check yer aluminium-foil hat, there must be a few holes in it. :facepalm:
Could be a lack of boron.

Re:

I think I now understand..

By this logic, basically all bikes with a BB30 bottom bracket are Cannondales; therefore all BB30 BB bikes are also Kleins, and worth US$3000.

Back