Klein signature editions new pics P3,

Re:

I k ow what you mean about the fork, some frames suit it, others don't and I think this frame falls into the latter category.

If you do decide to change the fork for a more conventional one, let me know as I've a collection of decent rock shox forks, and I have a frame that does look good wearing fornales and I'd be up for a trade.

Re: Klein signature editions,

I think its just a standard paint. Not an expert by any means, but Kleins paint schemes were obvious.

Nice fork. Those are not cheap, even 2nd hand they command a fair price.

Us lesser mortals can only afford a Girvin :LOL: :LOL:

Re: Re:

ishaw":2mcvjmhg said:
I k ow what you mean about the fork, some frames suit it, others don't and I think this frame falls into the latter category.

If you do decide to change the fork for a more conventional one, let me know as I've a collection of decent rock shox forks, and I have a frame that does look good wearing fornales and I'd be up for a trade.

What frame do you have

dyna-ti":3q41fed1 said:
I think its just a standard paint. Not an expert by any means, but Kleins paint schemes were obvious.

Nice fork. Those are not cheap, even 2nd hand they command a fair price.

Us lesser mortals can only afford a Girvin :LOL: :LOL:

It is painted in the custon program it could be 25 cataloque colours that were available, but can’t find the Cataloque of the program. The signature on my klein is also painted not a sticker so it is 100% a factory custom frame.

At page 30 the custom program explained
http://www.vintage-trek.com/Trek-Fisher ... lKlein.pdf

I was thinking as in the gator fade, Rainforest type :) The bright, somewhat garish colour schemes they're famous for.

Re: Re:

Dirkiii":16wgjcxx said:
ishaw":16wgjcxx said:

What frame do you have
GT STS.

Ok maybe I haven't paid enough attention to Klein's. I really like this one, and I have to say, have never seen one of these before.

ishaw beat me to dib the fork for my sts.....at least we have taste! that is a lovely klien!

Latest posts

Back