Klein Quantum Pro

Nice.

fastshow.gif

What year is this frame?

addicted":p8sg6k4g said:
This was a frame and fork only purchase from Craigslist for $150 US. To put that into perspective I paid more for the TI eggbeater pedals than the frame and fork :shock: A $4000.00 + bike back in the day. It's a great climber.
Full Dura Ace. FSA Carbon cranks.

Had to look at this again such a nice colour / nice bike

Ironhorse":2mu8rh6j said:
addicted":2mu8rh6j said:
This was a frame and fork only purchase from Craigslist for $150 US. To put that into perspective I paid more for the TI eggbeater pedals than the frame and fork :shock: A $4000.00 + bike back in the day. It's a great climber.
Full Dura Ace. FSA Carbon cranks.

Had to look at this again such a nice colour / nice bike

Thanks, Klein paint jobs are like art work. I love em.

I don't wanna live no longer if I can't haz bike like this :( :(

Incredibly tasty paintjob. Not to mention the gruppo&rest of the kit.

I must admit, I'm in luw with this little purplishborn.

Dare":1aurzqjk said:
addicted":1aurzqjk said:
Dare- took a ride up Mt Lemon today. 4000 ft climb. She performed awesome.

Yes, yes! That is the fun I was refering to ;)

Unfortunately, there are no big uphills here where I live and certainly no Quantums for 150$.

Agreed, there are definitely no Quantums for $150 where I live either. I,d buy them all if there were. I say congrats on a gorgeous bike and hope you continue to enjoy it. BTW, I do so love the late Kleins when they started using the flop paint like this one...absolutely gorgeous. I'm just about to start my next project, for which I will be using similar paint.

artsyfartsy":su26rrqv said:
Dare":su26rrqv said:
addicted":su26rrqv said:
Dare- took a ride up Mt Lemon today. 4000 ft climb. She performed awesome.

Yes, yes! That is the fun I was refering to ;)

Unfortunately, there are no big uphills here where I live and certainly no Quantums for 150$.

Agreed, there are definitely no Quantums for $150 where I live either. I,d buy them all if there were. I say congrats on a gorgeous bike and hope you continue to enjoy it. BTW, I do so love the late Kleins when they started using the flop paint like this one...absolutely gorgeous. I'm just about to start my next project, for which I will be using similar paint.

Klein is known for their paint. They would spend $1500.00 per gallon on some paints, not sure if this is one of them.

Back