Sorted Klein Palomino or Adept Med or Large, frame or maybe complete bike

Oakleyman

Dirt Disciple
Hi there,

Thinking about another project so looking for Klein Palomino or Adept in Medium/Large (from the 2000+ era). Frame or bike or part built considered.

Not bothered about colour or spec, as long as it's structurally sound. UK based with ability to ship preferred.

Let me know what's out there....

Mark

Hi Mark,

I have a Palomino going spare. It's a 2003-4, I think.

IMAG0002.jpg

45.5cm BB to top, so I reckon it's a Large, going by the brochure spec (46cm).

Screenshot 2024-01-29 132909.jpg

Used, but sound. Green/blue/purple flip flop paint. This from the 2003 catalogue, I think:

Screenshot 2024-01-29 133118.jpg

Several paint chips and the decals seem to have been peeled off or something, but the Fox shock is all good and not leaking.

£120 UK shipped?

All the best,

Hi Mark,

View attachment 815940

View attachment 815941

Used, but sound. Green/blue/purple flip flop paint. This from the 2003 catalogue, I think:

View attachment 815942

Several paint chips and the decals seem to have been peeled off or something, but the Fox shock is all good and not leaking.

£120 UK shipped?

All the best,
Hi Dan - PM incoming :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi Mark,

View attachment 815940

View attachment 815941

View attachment 815942

£120 UK shipped?

All the best,
Hi, I may be way to late.. Do you still have the Palomino?
Cheers,
Hans

Attachments

• IMG_3415.jpeg
    IMG_3415.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Back