Wanted Cotic Soul - First Generation (2003?) - Large - complete bike -

Turpin

Retro Newbie
Cotic Soul - First Generation (2003?) - Large - clean, structurally sound & complete bike - would actually prefer a top quality non original 'retromod' spot on build :)

Will (at a push) consider a frame only, but my clear preference is for the above.
No messing on a deal is assured from me, and I do expect the same courtesy..

Hi Turpin, I"ve got a large soul gen 1 in custard, full Chris King hubs and headset, updated with Stats Arch mk3 rims and tubeless. Still XTR 2/3 x 9, Revelation Forks with variable travel 120+, some marks on the frame from use but maintained very carefully - the hubs, all working parts very smooth.

Heres the version history to help narrow down your requirements - quite a lot of changes during the gen 1 lifespan.

and any exuse to post up a few cotic links. Fun Fact: that Gen 1 soul in the video below is running my old M740 shifters :cool:

Hi Turpin, I"ve got a large soul gen 1 in custard, full Chris King hubs and headset, updated with Stats Arch mk3 rims and tubeless. Still XTR 2/3 x 9, Revelation Forks with variable travel 120+, some marks on the frame from use but maintained very carefully - the hubs, all working parts very smooth.
Hello Crusty & happy new year :)
Am still gently looking lets 'talk' as you suggest.

still interested cp

Back