Swap KGB cycles Mig 3.3 aerospace titanium mountain bike frame for trade for Elevated chainstay bikes or frames.

There was a fellow who was asking 1500 the last year or so for o e of these frames with a carbon fork and stuff.
Yeah that's a proper chancer move, they're nice but not that sought after. That's also one of the reasons you can find Kocmo frames from the 2000s for cheap, well made Russian frames but not that sought after.

Anyway good luck with the swap, if I were you I'd just enjoy writing the beast there. But I'm also not an estay fan :)

That all may be true but those frames were for sale in the US years ago. Where are you located? Because I have been shopping around the Uk at times because after the covid outbreak the price of a vintage frame in the States has gone crazy. If those KGB frames were still for sale here, there is absolutely zero chance they would still be asking 350. I have seen frames that I used to get for 30 bucks all the time are all of a sudden hundreds of dollars. I bought an entire Yeti arc for 400 bucks before covid hit now everyone wants thousands. My point being is Im not putting a value on this one but if you got any cool Estays to trade maybe Ill be interested! Sometimes to me it isn’t about the money but I love to barter! Its about the hunt and the passion, if you want this frame, cool, if not oh well. Its cool to someone but not to all! Not to be going off on a rant but I don’t really care about beating someone for every dollar they have but lets trade if you want! Take it easy and stay chill!

BigBen

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
So as the title says I have a rare KGB Cycles Mig 3.3 titanium mtb frame. Made in Russia, out of aerospace titanium.

Thank you all!

BigBen.

I don't have anything to swap/trade.
But I have a Russian MIG titanium frame also 👍
Do either of you have any old catalogs or further information on your frames? I have what I suspect is a KGB frame also, but there is not one serial number anywhere on the bike. @BigRussianBen your frame has cable routing at the seat tube very very similar to mine and until your thread here have not seen anywhere else.

Any help would be greatful. This titanium frame is quite light, but made very well.

CED8B810-9CE7-4C6B-8560-85CF9ACC1D87.jpeg 754C2D5E-ED53-41F9-8690-6507A56E2A63.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks anyhow. If it wasn't mentioned already, the '3.3' in the name indicates the weight of the frame in lbs. I just weighed my mystery frame and it comes in at 3 lbs (1400 grams) and right there in weight with my mid 90's Serotta ATi and Serotta TiMax frames @Zanoli .

Some digging:

Last edited:
yeah but the seat post stay is on the other side. these frames didn't have too many variations and that setup for the tubes for cable routing is pretty common.

Back