Klein Painters

pete_mcc":1539558h said:
Could you imagine a Big Brother house filled with Klein collectors and painters? That would be special!

PMSL.............i rekon its the only time i would watch such POINTLESS gay T.V too.

I know a bloke who'll powder coat the frame and forks for £40. I can help with shipping too.
Drop me a pm if interested

Imagine you go to a restaurant that you've heard does the best food ever served.

They sit you down and take your order and tell you that your food will be along in about 30 mins.
After half an hour you ask where your food is and they say we've now got a backlog and it'll be about an hour and a half.
You ask why and they say you're welcome to leave.
The waitress starts telling you that she only earns minimum wage and you can't expect too much for that.
The manager does his best to try to chuck you out of the door and makes you feel like an inconvenience.
Imagine that you persevere and hold on.
The food comes and it is indeed a good meal.

Would you go back?

Providing a service is exactly that, a service. It doesn't matter how good the product is, the service brings you back. If you can't deliver, don't offer.

jonnugget69":3ioi9xec said:
Imagine you go to a restaurant that you've heard does the best food ever served.

They sit you down and take your order and tell you that your food will be along in about 30 mins.
After half an hour you ask where your food is and they say we've now got a backlog and it'll be about an hour and a half.
You ask why and they say you're welcome to leave.
The waitress starts telling you that she only earns minimum wage and you can't expect too much for that.
The manager does his best to try to chuck you out of the door and makes you feel like an inconvenience.
Imagine that you persevere and hold on.
The food comes and it is indeed a good meal.

Would you go back?

Providing a service is exactly that, a service. It doesn't matter how good the product is, the service brings you back. If you can't deliver, don't offer.

Dude you eat too many MacDonalds..... :LOL:

Half the problem here is too many emails. If you had just phoned the dude, got your disappointment of your chest etc, most of this could have been avoided, I reckon. Email leads to entrenched positions which then become impossible to move on from.

It might not be "right", but sometimes being happy is more important, it might yet be salvageable, if you ring him up and talk it through, unless you have already recovered the frame, obviously.

xxnick1975":3i85abh6 said:
Half the problem here is too many emails..

I disagree If you check the time line there is almost a 9 week gap before the customer asked for an update because the painter had provided none

most of this could have been avoided, I reckon. Email leads to entrenched positions which then become impossible to move on from.

Nope, it could have been avoided by the painter not quoting no waiting list to get business and then wrongly quoting 9-12 weeks, it could have also been avoided if the painter had not bumped his customer in favour of others, it could have also been avoided if the painter had simply contacted the customer and said "hey..sorry but things are running over" Unfotruneatly the painter got shitty to the customer when it was the painter that had changed the conditions and the customer simply asked "what is going on please?"

it might yet be salvageable, if you ring him up and talk it through, unless you have already recovered the frame, obviously.

If you had read the thread properly you would have seen the painter demanded the customer remove it from his shop at a cost to the customer of 250 quid to the customer for the round trip postage/insurance etc and that the customer already has the frame back and the point of this thread was to look for other qualified/reccomended klein painters who wouldn't shaft the customer..I hope that helps understand

aalinia6..you did mention you might have another painter..how is that going?...if not then as others have suggested..join jon rocks waiting list and either stay with what paint you have or a simple but nice powder coat till then?

perhaps an all white powder coat for a change? nader had an all white klein last year I think?.. here is the thread viewtopic.php?t=217587

as you will see..that one like most klein threads get quite warm :LOL:

Okay, fair enough, my main point was that in these situations I firmly believe a phone call can go a long way.

Hope frame gets sorted anyway.

262938_20120106163014_1024.jpg

Just watch out for the brush strokes ... ;-)

WD :D

Back