Klein Attitude Team as per 1991 Catalogue

Great to see a Klein being build up with Campy...... and that is a nice collection of NOS parts. Weird to see them all behind glass though; like a shrine or treasure.

Love the effort and dedication going into such project; you clearly get the feeling that this is a quest. A quest that has been long underway and are no way near completion.

Best of luck for the forthcoming year(s) working on this wonderful build. Sorry that it won't get used after but hey, that is totally understandable.

mkaavin":hei36g2j said:
That's a great cabinet.......... :)

:D

I got side tracked with the PK Ripper !

Not the greatest fan of Klein's, but will be following this one

Campy on an Attitude is a good choice. Not very lightweight but original…
:cool:

Just padding the thread out with a few pictures.
Totally irrelevant but keeps a bit of conversation going.

Also I have a dilemma that I'm sure the people of retro bike will put me straight on.

The rims pictured on the Attitude in the 1991 Catalogue are not Thorr's as per the back page listing.
They look the same as the Rascal/Pinnacle on the next page which you can read the labels as Kappa

Do I go by picture or Listing?
I would prefer the picture option as these rime have eyelets and are therefore better/stronger.

What would you do?

Cheers in advance

Attachments

• IMG_0724a.jpg
    IMG_0724a.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 485
  • IMG_1540a.jpg
    IMG_1540a.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 485
If I am not wrong Kappa, Thorr and Contax were available in 1991. I think Atek as well, may be another RB member can confirm.
In my case I decided to go to a contax 32H rims on the Dolomite Attitude. I was looking for Thorr or Contax but not for Kappa rims.
However the 1991 Adroit will be assembled with Atek 32H rims.
Good luck with the search.

Back