KLEIN Adroit Attitude Repaint / Repair

The other thread brought up problems that thankfully we as a community try and share in order to try and resolve or at least give a heads up to others.

Martin was on my shortlist, however given the other thread highlighted what a painter tells you and what actually happens on this occasion seemd to be two different things I sought through martins own thread to ask should he be considered

Is there a waiting list,

How long would a frameset take to paint and return

and how much

If you have taken a potential customer asking a painter ..in that painters own thread..those very basic questions as something more then yes i accept your apologies tigern

Barnfiels as english is not your natural tongue I can assure you that was can also mean is

highlandsflyer":39r3djhf said:
I don't have any doubt that Sylus is acting in the interest of the members in general, and the concept of transparency.

No problem with that, but please do that in a correct topic, with the correct subject and with the correct inegrity!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barnfield just for you I will do this

I'll ask these questions in the painters own thread and await his reply. How he replies..or not..... will influence wether I spend a single penny of my hard earned with him

Is there a waiting list,

How long would a frameset take to paint and return

and how much

Martin...I await your response

Have great day

Barnefield":2y2b5mqr said:
highlandsflyer":2y2b5mqr said:
I don't have any doubt that Sylus is acting in the interest of the members in general, and the concept of transparency.

No problem with that, but please do that in a correct topic, with the correct subject and with the correct inegrity!!!!!!!!!!!!

Integrity?

Hilarious.

The picture shows the frame with intercoat and masked debossed logos before the last steps - preparation for the last layer of clear and finish.

Sylus, I think I understood that you are looking for a frame at the moment. Please be advised that we are currently booked out for individual KLEIN repaints. I understand that you may look for a repaint some time in the future. I hope for your understanding that we cannot tell a general delivery time as this very much depends on the number of the orders we get from bicycle manufacturers and we do not know when you will find a bike. We recommend contacting us again nearer the time you would like to have your frame repainted. We would also like to ask you to send high res. pictures of the frame as well as a detailed description of damages (if there are any) for a quote to our company e-mail account.

Attachments

• klein_coral_reef_etoe_3_72.jpg
    klein_coral_reef_etoe_3_72.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 332
Back