kilauea 18" '94 frame ebay.co.uk

I think £156 was a bit much as well. I sold a Bontrager Race Lite with spare decals and a King headset for £150 posted last year and that's def a better frame and i love Kona's

Anthony you'll really have to be far less subtle with your tongue in cheek comments if you want me to read them as such :LOL: I'm afraid at 8.50am on a Monday morning after spending far too much time in the pub it was lost on me completely :LOL:

Now I'm back from a 10 mile run along the sea front my brain is just about getting back into gear ;)

yeah, I've just had a tatty kilauea resprayed at Argos (it took them 3 months) and decals from Gil and yes you have to add on at least £170 (includes postage etc).

But the end product is sheer bliss; although I haven't quite got around to storing it in the bedroom much to my wife's relief. ;)

18" kilauea

As one of the bidders on this frame I too was surprised at how high it went, but the 94 kilauea is an excellent project base, can take up to date suspension and in Sheffield we have no shortage of frame repair capability and a very reasonably priced respray service in Vernon Barker at Dronfield.

94-98 Kilauea's don't come up very often, especially in 18". As I have a bikes worth of original pieces to finish the frame it would have been worth £150 to me. It was obviously worth more to somebody else! Hope the new owner enjoys it. ;)

Back