khs montanna summit

jimo746":251agme7 said:
ande":251agme7 said:
gotta be careful i don't start collecting them.

It's probably already too late for that! :LOL:

I'm already scouring ebay to see what else is knocking about :D Gonna try and find the missus something retro to ride too :mrgreen:

Re:

Just got back from picking this up, first thing i noticed is how light it is, wasn't expecting that, had a little ride on it in the street and it feels so smooth, the gear changes are precise, i love it already.

Really nice. That's gonna take a great big steaming pile of poo all over anything you spend less than 300 quid on today. And be a couple of kg lighter into the bargain.
Either it's hardly been ridden or it's been loved.

doctorstewie":92yfieen said:
Really nice. That's gonna take a great big steaming pile of poo all over anything you spend less than 300 quid on today. And be a couple of kg lighter into the bargain.
Either it's hardly been ridden or it's been loved.

:LOL:

well it's still on the original tyres by the look of it and the pads are dia-compe which probably are the originals, can't see anyone replacing them with the same pads.

Re:

That looks great! and you must have a decent camera too, nice pictures!

That's the kind of bike that should feature in the "Bike of The Month" competition at some point, looks original and clean.

Thanks mate, yea it's a canon 700d, the bike is really nice and i think it's all original, can't find exact specs for this one or what year it is, the 93 one doesn't match up exactly, i think this is possibly a 92 because there is a member on here with the same one in red whos says his is 92 but can't find much info on his, you might have seen it, he has posted it upside down lol.

The paint has some scuffs and chips which i don't really mind to be honest, i would replace the decals if i could find them cheap enough but i contacted the guy who makes them and he said £50-£60 but i'm not bothered enough about them to justify spending that much on them.

Re:

Great pics and a nice looking bike. It was a bargain I reckon :)

What would you get new for £75 :LOL:

Been trying to find another one for the other half, no luck though, and red ones seem to be rare for some reason.

Back