retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
So, oven is dying.

I say - Love of mine, lets get a new one as we're thinking of a new ikea kitchen in the next 12 months, she likes the idea.... a major retailler that has nothing to do with curry has a huge ammount of £300 cookers, all within my reach of ££s. we go - she looks ...... and calls across 'I want this one - its £400 off'..... sounds great I think :facepalm: she's chosen one that can afford to have a substantial discount and has a vulgar red dwarf term stamped on the front - bang goes half my savings.
2 weeks later they turn up to fit said cooker, I had made space by ripping out a cupboard (its wider by 30cm) only to hear them say 'NO, cant fit it there!, that cupoards too low' so I explain - two screws and its off, new kitchen soon anyway. his reply - 'Nah, how do I know you wont put it back up when I've gone' I'm quite a calm person so off I send them, explain it to my young lady on the phone, and end up ordering one side of the new kitchen from ikea because its the only way I'll get the cooker spacing right........ bang goes the rest of my savings and any chance of a holiday this year :cry:

Hence sadly a few things are gonna have to go to build up the pot again :evil:

Note; bikes are not fully stripped down and parts fitted are not inc unless stated in the decription so please read before contacting. prices I feel are fair and reflected in the condition. as they are not fat chance or klein they are exempt from additional overpricing/price hype

UK Post ONLY - PPG payments pls

1.) Trimble Inverse 4 frameset - Black with tricolour decals, these are great to ride, I've had 2 and this was the more subtle paint job, Painted by myself about a year ago and decals by Gil_m . Its not perfect but it has been a rider, couple of rub and cable marks are visible on the frame plus one small bit of the damage to one decal (hardly visible) the roo bar has some chips from storage too. included is the seat collar, powder coated U-brake fork, matching roo bar & the Deore DX FR & R U-brakes and multi coloured cables. I will include 3 sets of XT U-brakes as spares or repair if needed.

£650 inc UK delivery DIBBED BB

IMAG2713_zpsrymmympa.jpg

IMG_20170129_141341_zpsymxfagkq.jpg

2.) Kestrel MXZ Frameset - this is a beautiful design by brent trimble from 1989, so responsive when you put your foot down. resprayed black about 15 years ago, ford KA metallic colour Black Panther, has some marks and chips from use but still looking good in my opinion. included is the original tange fork, XT front deraileur, Tioga T-Bone stem and original replacement decals. If my agreed price is met I will include a dealer catalogue too. I will be sad to see this go :(

£470 inc UK delivery DIBBED BB

DSCF4904.jpg

IMG_20170129_143739_zps9zjxuli2.jpg

3.) Proflex RF-1 tribute (750) frameset - freshly powder coated 18 months back and new Gil_m decals added, I have barely ridden this since compeletion and was built for iconoclassic last year, elastomers were replaced with cane creek thudbuster ones which I read were a good replacement, I found them quite hard compared to the originals but they worked. included is the seat collar, original seat post, original fork, evolution headset, cable outers and a Titanium flexstem.

£150 inc UK delivery

IMG_20160918_105403_zpsgxlnb8hf.jpg

IMG_20170129_142613_zpsrhhzafzc.jpg

Re:

Cheers fella,

theyre great riders but I have to let something go to pay the bills.

Re:

Kestrel is an 18"

Both trimble and kestrel currently dibbed for a buyer

Will update

Back