'Keeper' bikes - what and why

My XLM. Just the best fitting bike I've ever ridden giving the best flowing ride I've ever ridden.

Never going.

Attachments

• merlin04_632.jpg
    merlin04_632.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 871
My last to go would be my marin, Ive had it since new it has been on some epic journies and is now an old friend. I would be hard pushed to lose the RC200 either after the amount of work I have put into it. The RC100 I hate the idea of selling, but on the other hand I am open to it...but I wont let it go cheap. (thats my way of keeping it when I know it really should go :) )

exbiker":2lgt3s3v said:
Pickle":2lgt3s3v said:
exbiker":2lgt3s3v said:
I used to think the Bravado was a keeper

But lack of use or interest changed that, I then revamped the Talera with some nice bits and found i used that more

You only have to PM me mate, and I will gladly come and remove it from your shed if your really not interested ;)

Tempt me and it could well be yours Jon :cool:

So, what you after for it then??

boy"O"boy":36y2hu5p said:
For me it's got to be my black Aluminium "O".

That is a stunner mate :twisted:

I wish I had a bike that I'd had for years, only began to realise how much I miss the Good Ol' Days when I joined here. I'd say that out of the quiver I've got now, my 95 Yo would have to be the keeper. It rides perfect, it heralds from what for me was my pinnacle of MTBing..

2380070221_eb670d9363_b_d.jpg

However, I do think that my newly acquired 96 Billy might also stay with me for quite some time :cool:

Of my current retro quiver (of two) I'd like to think that my FRO is a keeper. I've invested a lot of love into it and its nearly 100% perfect.

However, right now there is a big box somewhere between SoCal and Luton that I'm almost certain is a keeper ;)

Back