Karma Karma ..No, it's not a Zaskar.. Frame, Carbon fork and FSA headset £40 or Offers

dablk

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Drunken local bid .. cos I fancied the saddle. :LOL:. Didn't think I would win but here it is..

Some kind of GT my guess is possible a 2010 era avalanche judging by some of the other bits that were on it. It's been badly badly rattle canned, but its all came apart and the threads are good. Its a disc only frame. The daft part is the paint wasn't the worst job on a large chunk of it.. then they got bored or forgot another coat..

Has an FSA, judging by the label, inset ZS headset.

And some kind of 2009 (would appear) stamped carbon fork (disc). I don't think its a road fork just looks far to heavy duty. I think this may have been also rattled but a much better attempt. You can however still see the weave so perhaps just bad paint from factory. Its ATC 425mm I believe. and a long 1 1/8th no taper steerer.

Also included if you want it...
a 27.2 post.. again someone went wild with a different colour of rattle can .. and no they didn't forget to touch up the stem and bar.

Behold its beauty or rattle it/strip it yourself. It probably does make a nice city /gravel bike thing to be fair.

£40.. or £35.. or £30 or throw me an offer..in fact dont ever bother with that.. just come and get it

Collected from Warrington

Faq..
Does it have a flat end cap? Yes
Is it a Zaskar? No.. it is not a Zaskar.

Please see my main thread for my more normal sales..

3632BABE-09D4-4AE7-B641-289BE0D7A55A.jpeg 2FC2E77E-BBF9-4D76-97CE-9E916C5AE64C.jpeg 9E93D128-677D-49E5-9E6B-7D33EFAC0EC8.jpeg 5CFE85E2-BA17-4734-ABE2-C2CBF33B86A7.jpeg E0B0A940-5A7C-4C0A-A816-E3C1087FEC27.jpeg

Attachments

• E6819C1A-801F-40C9-8BA0-D2F5855F125A.jpeg
    E6819C1A-801F-40C9-8BA0-D2F5855F125A.jpeg
    590 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
HI All,
I have had a few messages about this. Including admittedly a cash offer for posting (which i have never had for a karma item).
Just looking thru them but i will get back to folks..

Based on amount of potential recycling.
@cjr61 has first dibs pending some questions of the age of the kid the forks are for as i do have some safety concerns on their quality.

These forks if anyone has any idea on what they are or how good they are from a safety angle then I would apricate it.

@wynne has next dibs on fork only for postage cost.

Between keeping the SDG saddle and selling the chain set and wheels. This one really has paid for itself so not long for any cash offers now that's its karma

the forks look to be kinesis maxlight. they are a hybrid/easy mtb fork.

if you are happy for it go this week without the forks (As it sounds like people want the fork but not the frame) I can relieve you of it, you aren't particularly far away from me. obviously if nobody else takes it. not stepping on toes here. :)

@novocaine Yeah had no interest in the frame.. I'm not sure how likely the crown race is from coming off clean on the fork so it may not have the headset. will update you on that. but your welcome to the frame. drop me a pm.

@cjr61 is going to take the fork/bars/stem /seatpost etc.

Back