Just my curiosity

LikeClockwork":jhv0bzs4 said:
RobMac":jhv0bzs4 said:
dyna-ti":jhv0bzs4 said:
I could beat that, in fact i could beat just about any answer anyone gives. ;)

Not for sharing though :LOL:

Put your money where your mouth is :LOL:

Perhaps he did, he is Scottish after all and that would be pretty shocking...

:shock:

Why does there always have to be a sexual reference :? Very disturbing.

A Duel you say ? It would have to be pretty damn spectacular, ill tell you :shock:
Or not as the case must be.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain.................

The History Man":1y7v8c7w said:
I once left the landing light on. All night.

You say that, but I house shared with a bloke that would have needed hospital treatment if he'd found the landing light on at night, he made life hell with his obsession with not wasting electricity, not surprisingly at the end of the tenancy he suddenly disappeared owing both rent and his part of electricity and telephone bills, good for us though was our nice landlady who said, you lot just pay your portion I'll deal with his.

Alison

The History Man":3o1zrjv3 said:
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain.................

I once ran carrying some scissors.

Just once.

I also had a dream about a robot, who was dreaming about sheepdog trials, but the batteries kept running out.

I guess the moral of this particular tall tale is don't eat strong cheese before bedtime.

Neil":jenp6b5p said:
The History Man":jenp6b5p said:

I also had a dream about a robot, who was dreaming about sheepdog trials, but the batteries kept running out.

Good book that :)

Alison

Neil":3dqpsr6s said:

Just once.

pah, that's nothing. I once ran carrying a car jack ....... and got stopped by the police.

02gf74":19097oh9 said:
Neil":19097oh9 said:

Just once.

pah, that's nothing. I once ran carrying a car jack ....... and got stopped by the police.

It spoils it if I have to mention the play on words and the context...

Back