JOIN THE ORANGE "CLOCKWORK" CLUB,show your bikes!

BSA Dave":1yo0b69y said:
BSA Dave":1yo0b69y said:
OK, I give up, how do you get images to display?

:oops:

Would be grateful for any help - I have looked at the FAQ and tried clicking the img buttons, to no avail. It's just a Flickr site and all images are viewable by the public, so I can't see where the problem is...

Thanks,

__
Dave

Sorted?

It can be quite a fiddle uploading images on here.
The image can measure around 1000 x 800 pixels saved at 72dpi, but should be no larger than 512Kb in file size, in order to upload it successfully when you click the box 'add attachment' then click 'choose file' – you should see the file name of the image if it meets the file size criteria.
Multiple images can be quite a chore, as the process on here is a little cumbersome. Hope this helps... :)

To get a flickr image to show up on a forum just follow these simple steps

1) just above the image you want to post on the forum there will be a 'Share' button, click it.

2) from the drop down select 'Grab the HTML/BBCode'

3) chose the image size you want to display on the forum (medium 600x800 is a good size to start with)

4) select BB code

5) copy the text in the box above the image size choice drop down

6) paste that into the message you wish to show on the forum

& hey presto....

12 - Right Side 1 by bueno excelente, on Flickr

My Clockwork. Its a '92 and had a respray in the original colours. I've had it from six months old. I had just bought a Claud Butler, then the original owner decided he need cash more than the Orange so I sold the CB for what I paid for it and bought this for £350. I've tried to keep as British as I could with Pace, Middleburn, X-Lite and Hope but couldn't resist a Paul's motolite rear brake. Apart from the frame the only other original parts are the derailleurs, both LX, the thumbies, the Hot Rod bars and the StalkLite seatpost. Not one for the purists I'm afraid, but I love it!

Attachments

• 1992 Clockwork.jpg
    1992 Clockwork.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 858
Here's my '93 in its current build....
8286587289_c639386846_z.jpg

8286619631_dbec86cd8f_z.jpg

....just waiting for an orange saddle to be delivered.

It's had a few different builds over the years - started as a black LX.Replaced the standard forks with a set of Ballistic elastomer forks. Then I swapped the Ballistic for some marzocchi xc pro[?] forks which threw the geometry way out for climbing unless you locked them down. Resprayed the frame in a tiger stripe...
8287685658_29494a7f7e_z.jpg

It's now a fully rigid SS and is used most days for popping to the shops and short local blasts.

I'm pretty sure I have still got the original forks [and a pair of Kona Project forks] with 1" threaded steerers, that I've stripped and undercoated white if anyones intrested I'm open to offers

My 1991? Orange Orange Clockwork

332611162_7168c72533_b.jpg

Above is my 1991 Clockwork. It is a working bike, so very few period components have made it. However, still has a few original components as you may be able to see. Unfortunately the Pace RC30's need refinished as they where hammerited after rust appeared. Anyone got any contacts or knowledge on how to achieve this, and where to source decals?

The photo is taken at the Lead Mines near Newtownards in Northern Ireland. That is where I did lots of my Nineties mountain biking on a later purple Clockwork as pictured earlier in the thread. I scrapped that frame (with justification) and bought this one second hand. I've had a Clockwork for just about 20 years.

RC 30's

Are they RC 30's the ones with welded drop outs or Aluminium bonded ones?
If welded, just get them re powder coated, if the Aluminium drop out ones, will need re plating, Nickel would be best.
Lovely Clockwork btw :cool:

Back