JMC S-Works FSR Back up on Ebay

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ending soon and still in with a shout on this :D think I will place my bid at the last moment though! anyone else having a punt?

Should be interesting to see the final price. In some ways a cooler bike than the hardtail, but it's missing the Dirt connection (which let's face it was the bible for anyone mtbing in the UK in the 90s.)

Weather or not either bike was actually in the Dirt film, they both featured heavily in my youth. My favorite part of dirt that inspired me to go out riding was the bit where he is blasting along on the FSR as the camera follows along side! What also attracts me more to this particular bike is that was actually one of his race bikes and the last he competed on! Awesome

Oosh that's a big loss to make from what was payed in the last auction!

may have to get my old DIRT vhs converted to dvd to re live the old days again :cool:

I'm so pleased some people on here remember him, he was an absolute leg end, he always beat me when he raced in the uk- aah those were the days!

He was a larger than life character, an uber cool dude and ahead of his time with some funky body art. I was into weightlifting at the time too and got close to getting his 'bicep thorns' but thankfully the urge passed when life and its responsibilities took over :LOL:

Back