Jason McRoy's specialized from dirt

I own Jason's bike now, it's an awesome bike, ridden it a few times, it's real fast and light. I got some triple traps on it now, I've also got some yellow onza grips but I don't think I'll put them in, I'd like to keep it as close to how Jason had it. I've good a period correct seat for it, still looking to get a grey specialized unit so if anyone can help me out that would be appreciated. I'll put up some pics in the near future and my mate and I were thinking of doing a jmc homage video with manuals and skids etc, should be a good laugh, I'll stick that up when we get that done

I own Jason's bike now, it's an awesome bike, ridden it a few times, it's real fast and light. I got some triple traps on it now, I've also got some yellow onza grips but I don't think I'll put them in, I'd like to keep it as close to how Jason had it. I've good a period correct seat for it, still looking to get a grey specialized unit so if anyone can help me out that would be appreciated. I'll put up some pics in the near future and my mate and I were thinking of doing a jmc homage video with manuals and skids etc, should be a good laugh, I'll stick that up when we get that done
I read that as saying you had "some triple clamps on it now" my brain almost melted! Do you still have it? Can we see some pictures please??
I'm literally building a replica right now.

You can see plenty in a Google image search, or a search on here. There's shots of @Spudly's replica next to JMC's original, if I remember rightly, that have done the rounds.

Just have a poke about the place...

Damn shame, would love to see it's current look

Jason's old M2 is still in the possession of Neil, he also has the fsr too, the pictures of mine next to Jason's old bikes that are about online from 2018 and 2021 malverns, are actually Neil's bikes!

They look exactly as they should from when Jason last used them 👌

Was won by a bloke who owns a a tattoo parlour in Plymouth according to Facebook.
It was hung up on display for a while in our local bike shop / cafe, Rockets & Rascals down here in Plymouth.

Attachments

• IMG_5137.png
    IMG_5137.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 68
Back