It's ENORMOUS! Ready Steady Cook

That looks just right with the larger frame. I'm 6ft2 long legs and usually prefer a smaller frame but big wheels are the only thing missing in my collection, I had a wee love affar with my CX inspired Genesis SS commuter, after being bashed off it its getting a CX makeover again, but ultimately might sell for some big wheeler as smart as this! :D

Re:

First half decent ride today. Gets betterer and betterer. Again pressing on across the field to the barrow felt like I was on the MF FS (Neil you know the track) put in a PB on the climb (lockout excellent) despite sweating out a nasty near death bout of man flu. One thing I did notice was that I was a little stretched and splayed with the 700mm bars and 110mm stem so have ordered a 70mm exotic and will try that before maybe taking the bars in a little. Should quicken it up as a benefit.

The tyres give a soft feel that rolls over rooty rocky sections much more securely than the 26. This is at the expense of a little feedback, most of which I can manage without.

e08c11a77bcfecaa6506137551913655_zps529d964c.jpg

Downhill was a pleasure, the forks working well taking out the usually obvious buzz even with the sids on the explosif. Still getting used to the stonking brakes, a bit off/on compared to anything else in the shed but once you get to trust and adjust to less required pressures on the levers they do a far better job.

Sell them all! :mrgreen:

Feels it.

Soon get used to it. Didn't notice come end of the ride.

Look on the on one website for the el guapo bar. £9.99 is just criminally cheap.

Love the write up mate

Back