It's 1995 Brodie eXpresso

Looks sweet Darko! Nice work.

We need to get together for a ride this summer. You planning on taking it to any of the easier/flatter MTB races in Sweden?

Bollox64":2qgf0ndd said:
Looks sweet Darko! Nice work.

We need to get together for a ride this summer. You planning on taking it to any of the easier/flatter MTB races in Sweden?

I am glad you like it ;)

Actually these photos were taken on new track in Värnamo that has been built for this years SM. I am not planning on racing but I will be here for the race in Värnamo and probably the one in Huskvarna (EM race).

Re: Re:

enc":1ii9trtj said:
She's looking mint Darko ... Love the Colour scheme !
How's the ride ?

Thank you mate!

Well it is much more than I expected. I might ditch my modern bike completely. The bike is responsive and it eats uphills which I really love!

Can somebody suggest nice handlebar?

Colour, width, material?

I have an X-Lite Titanium in decent condition I can let go, as my Yo has gone on to new pastures in England :facepalm:

Will need to check the width though. You can see it reasonably well in my Yo Signature link

Re:

Lovely job you've done there! :D

I was just reading through your thread and I nearly fell off my chair when I read that the pics were taken in Värnamo! I worked there in about 2000, at the SCA Packaging Plant!

Very nice. It looks as good as I had hoped from the beginning of this thread. I really like it.

About the bars: Is this the lens of your cam? It seems the ends are facing down instead of up?

@andyz Thank you! I am glad you like my bike ;)

@Thias Yes, camera is playing tricks on your mind :) It really does look like the swipe is going downwards but actually it is not.

@bartsince1975 I too think it looks great and thank you for your kind wishes :)

Back