ISIS/ISIL/IS/ISBN/ISEEYOU

Re:

Can you explain what you mean by 'I sell that wine for a reason'
I don't understand you, again.

I think from past experience we share some values, but I haven't got a clue what you are talking about tonight

Re:

The Queen's having dinner with Emperor Ming while Assad dances with the Russian Bear Cub.

Karaoke at the Palace; the gangster's moll blows the roof off with her rendition of We Are The Champions, while Liz stomps the floor menacingly humming God Save Me.

No. 666 is particularly tasty, Philip jests to his new friends.

twain":2glbo8s5 said:
Can someone educate me as to why Islamic State militants have so many different acronyms and what they stand for? (in both senses of the term)
The media as usual seem to change their mind on a daily basis as to how they refer to them.
Unless I'm being stupid/ignorant...

Take a look at this picture to learn all there is to know :LOL: :
isis-israel.jpg

Re: Re:

Harryburgundy":17vaa6rd said:
I think you are talking utter incomprehensible shite Highlands

To be fair you have to admire his consistency :LOL:

Who cares what they are called, outside of the western media frenzy trying to scare all of us into thinking every muslim is a bomber, which of course they are not.

I think they have so many different names because most of them are ignorant worldly wise deficient and poorly educated to the point that most do not even know what the squiggles on their own flags mean so they all take guesses in what it means and what they are called. :D

highlandsflyer":34mpfhrw said:
Let's hope they send a ground force in, so we can show these camel botherers how to dance.

If only it were that easy.
Why can't they all wear a uniform so allied forces can see which ones to shoot? I think Guantanamo Bay orange!

Latest posts

Back