• Always been the same old same old

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its the feckin weather

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's only about 4 people i've clashed with on here badly, so that's very little considering all the members on the site.

I'm keeping away from certain subject matters of late, but have seen again recently people just trying to be ' the right' one the ' winner' of a conversation.

No more heavy debates off me, it's not the right arena for such things. If your gonna be grumpy best do it to someone's face instead of throwing stones from a distance.

Pointless taking it too far really, especially if you've never met the person in real life, hey you might even get along or have more in common that originally thought.

This very pole will proberly start a fight between some people I would imagine.

You're all just noticing the additional grumpiness that crept in on 05 Jul 2011 and has been dragging the site down ever since ;)

Just don't mention Al Carter and we'll all get along lovely.

Dammit! I just did, again, balls. Well ok. Don't mention Al Carter again then.

Aaaaargh! I did it again! Oh for the love Al!

Well. I think got away with it this time.....

I find you have the regular riders and you have the keyboard warriors :D

EastwoodMyLawn.jpg

Raging_Bulls":3nb2e8pk said:
^^ Amateur ...
get_off_my_lawn.jpg

:p
Surely that should say "Get off my mashed up, muddy, bullet ridden remains of a lawn (wistful smile, with faraway look in the eyes, reminiscing their long, lost, Lenore, and well-kept lawn...)"

I don't think it's as grumpy as when he who should not be named was peddling out the nonsense but i do think it's grumpier than before his time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back