Intense Tazer FS 1999 – Finished!!!! Pics on page 5

How very Sabrina Jonnier! But yes it will look bloody good in pink..... you just need to look at the MTB Cut Team's Orange bikes to prove that ..... and black parts??

LeeDevelopment":23mihswd said:
Am I being an impatient wotsit by asking if there have been any updates as of late?

You know me Lee, I like to take my time.... ;) :LOL:

But things are happening. There's still paint stripper eating away at those hard-to-reach areas, so I'm waiting on that. Then it's a trip to the powdercoaters and then drop a line to Gil for some decals. I've already made a vector graphic file for them, I'm going for the old-skool square Intense logo.
I have all the parts ready (nothing super special apart from one thing) and new bushings coming in the post, so after the paint/decals are done it's just a question of throwing everything together.
I really want to use it this summer too, so the heat is on! :cool:

I'm now edging towards the Intense sky/baby blue instead of the hot pink – good idea?

Cheers!

For a Tazer..... ooooooh, I've seen Sky Blue before and it works really well, I haven't seen a hot pink but have seen a baby pink one with Sabrina Jonnier, hence the earlier comment. I've also seen Kawasaki Green ones from the Kawa team back in the day and of course the 'stock' Intense colours of black, red or yellow.

I think a slight lean to a more non-stock colour is a good thing as it puts your own mark onto the frame, regardless to what the purists keep bleating on about! :)

I know, I know.... ;) :LOL:

Ok life got in the way over the summer but now the nights are drawing in and it's time to get back into the workshop.

It's surprising how many 'hard-to-reach' areas there are on this bloody frame, but I'm happy to say that it's finally ready for a powdercoat. The big question though.....sky blue or hot pink? What'd y'all think - made a quick mock-up on a google images find:

Attachments

• Tazer-pink.jpg
    Tazer-pink.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 2,016
  • Tazer-blue.jpg
    Tazer-blue.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 2,016
  • Tazer_raw.jpg
    Tazer_raw.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 2,016
Back