inittowinit feedback

Good grief.

If you send cash you do so at your own risk - we shouldn't even have to put that in the rules becasue it's common sense. If you chose to send cash without using a recorded service then that is your call but if it then goes missing you must take responsibility.

I'd hope to have sorted this out via PM but seemingly not.

Will ban inittowinit for two weeks. The ban will only be lifted if he sorts joust.joob out to his satisfaction.

BANNED 28-2-2010

Sale agreed on a Saturday, money arrived with me the Monday first class recorded.

Hassle free transaction from the essex boy :cool: :LOL:

would have no hesitiation dealing with again!!!

Charlieboy

hmm, anyone know inittowinit who can ask him to check his PMs?

I paid him for a wheel on June 4th 2011; the last communication I had was a PM on June 13th promising to send it on the following Saturday.
Since then (4 weeks & counting) I've heard nothing, and not received the wheel. As far as I can see he's not been active on the forum so may be away?

I paid by Paypal (Gift - yes, I know :oops: ) so I have an alternative email address, but there's no reply there either.

It's not a huge amount of money; if I've got to put it down to experience then I will; but posting here so others may take note. Apologies if there's some force majeure involved; I will of course edit/amend as necessary.

:(

Back