im back from greenland boys and girls

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm now sat at Edinburgh airport waiting for my flight to Norwich I can't wait to get home only a 2 month trip this time Woop Woop :D

I was gonna buy some bits for the new giant tcr I got but just checked the bank and my wages got mucked up got taxed 43% :shock: :shock: so a little angry too say the least as was only supposed to be taxed 27% I can't wait to see how much tax I pay on this months cash as my day rate went up 25% for the second month :? :shock: :cool: got some cool pics of a polar bear and breath taking scenery :cool:

quick shhh ....stop talking about him.....the welcome committee is waiting for you at norwich ie the bus transport system...you should be home in a few days... ....we have already put road works in place and the army of tractors is doing its level best to bring traffic to a grinding halt on the acle straight.... :p

HELLO AND LETS GET OUT

Hello Dan, good to hear you,re back.Is it to late to suggest Thetford on sunday? I have,nt been over for a while and I expect you cant wait to either. Cheers BoB.

Re: HELLO AND LETS GET OUT

j
TREBOR":1zsl37b3 said:
Hello Dan, good to hear you,re back.Is it to late to suggest Thetford on sunday? I have,nt been over for a while and I expect you cant wait to either. Cheers BoB.

Sounds like a good idea

Back