If you could only have 1 bike....

I have been reading this topic,..but can not make up my mind which bike to go for,..
I have not clue.
The Erikson is a nice bike but i guess i won't be going for a fully myself,..and because i do not ride like the most of you guys i will probably go for a retro bike

need to think about this for a bit longer

id have an xtracycle with the bike carrying add ons so when i steal someone elses bike i can ride off with it on mine :LOL:

Definitely a 16" Zaskar from the mid 90's, with polished frame, full XT drivetrain and Kooka cranks & stem (blue), RS Indy (blue)....

scant":298p5xnz said:
how much do you weigh Kev? PM me if u dont want it made public. you might be a candidate for a mojo custom valved shock.

15 1/2 stone in kit with full camelbak or 223 lbs. I run my RP23 at 235lbs, pro-pedal on and middleish rebound setting. I run my F100RLTs at 100-105lbs and again middleish rebound

MadCowKev":15y98kag said:
gump":15y98kag said:
MadCowKev":15y98kag said:
I'm not loving my ASR at the moment. Can't get suspension setting right. Its been suggested I'm too heavy for it :oops:

Loving my Ti-ARC though. Apart from it looks like a pack of JPS fags....

..and the stick you gave me when I first called you a biffer on an ASR :LOL:

Yeah, was you who gave me a complex. And now I've stopped eating... :LOL:

No need to stop eating Kev. You just have to puke it up when your done. :D

Defiant":2wtua4to said:
I have been reading this topic,..but can not make up my mind which bike to go for,..
I have not clue.
The Erikson is a nice bike but i guess i won't be going for a fully myself,..and because i do not ride like the most of you guys i will probably go for a retro bike

need to think about this for a bit longer

I have given this some thoughts and i guess i would go for a full Ti Fat Chance, so Ti all the way (next to my Serotta which will never go)
So 1 bike,..no ,...2 bikes , i think i will be able to life with that

and you know what, i might want to go for this,...maybe,....
Naaah,..who am i kidding,......

Back