If you could have ANY car........

heres mine....milage aint so good on this one but at least its mine proof with ri inflating tyres...and a biiiiiiiig laugh on school runs.

Attachments

• up-armored-humvee.jpg
    up-armored-humvee.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 1,320
Austin-Healey Frogeye sprite. Great fun. I had an MGB for a while which was very cool (my dad owned it before I was born and says I was concieved in it :shock: ) but the Sprites were much smaller and more of a laugh.

chris667":3wwtyrp3 said:
Austin-Healey Frogeye sprite. Great fun. I had an MGB for a while which was very cool (my dad owned it before I was born and says I was concieved in it :shock: ) but the Sprites were much smaller and more of a laugh.

My neighbour has a light blue Frogeye in the garages near my house. It is in better condition than when it left the factory - next time you're up, we'll see if he's in.

Decisions, decisions...

For a daily driver I would want an estate that could take a couple of bikes without having to pull them apart and be small enough to park. And one that could d1ck anything off at the lights :) RS4 or RS6 chipped to the max of course.

For posing, a Bentley GT or a one-off Carbon fibre GT40 Replica, built by Pagani on Zonda running gear. Or a Carbon Eagle E-Type, or a quad-headlight "Persuaders" style Aston Martin V8 Vantage (Carbon of course) on DB9 running gear. I would also have a Mk2 Golf GTI with a chipped up S3 inside it.

A titanium one :LOL:

J i m s t e r":2zkb7kpy said:
Decisions, decisions...

For a daily driver I would want an estate that could take a couple of bikes without having to pull them apart and be small enough to park. And one that could d1ck anything off at the lights :) RS4 or RS6 chipped to the max of course.

For posing, a Bentley GT or a one-off Carbon fibre GT40 Replica, built by Pagani on Zonda running gear. Or a Carbon Eagle E-Type, or a quad-headlight "Persuaders" style Aston Martin V8 Vantage (Carbon of course) on DB9 running gear. I would also have a Mk2 Golf GTI with a chipped up S3 inside it.

A titanium one :LOL:

u know what they say about RS6 drivers on topgear lol

Oh come on guys!- FFS this is supposed to be about dreams, you can have anything in the world, any car- its yours!!! BMWs and Audi estates have no place in such dreams. They are not dreams, just go down the local auction and buy one (big cars are almost free at the minute). Lets see something that makes you weep a tear of pure joy!!!! Where's Bas?- he will show you what a dream car looks like!

I need to lay down now.

Dr S":2gazjeob said:
Oh come on guys!- FFS this is supposed to be about dreams, you can have anything in the world, any car- its yours!!! BMWs and Audi estates have no place in such dreams. They are not dreams, just go down the local auction and buy one (big cars are almost free at the minute). Lets see something that makes you weep a tear of pure joy!!!! Where's Bas?- he will show you what a dream car looks like!

Well said that man! ;)

More Purple People Eater......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnUMffad ... re=related

either:

1965%20Ferrari%20275%20GTB%20Welford.JPG

Ferrari 275 GTB SW

or:

Bertone_Alfa_Romeo_BAT_11_2008_27.jpg

Alfa BAT car (the original ones, not the new version)

or:

80865617.jvYs4jJ8.D2X_6802.jpg

Bentley Napier (that would be a 24 litre W12 engine, it makes a super noise)

or:

Bugatti_Type_57_Atalante_1937.jpg

Bugatti type 57 (in the proper Bugatti colour)

Back