ID hep :P

Spudalumps

Senior Retro Guru
Looking to pick these up tomorrow, anyone know if these are 26” I’m sure 717disc was only 26” and not 700c

C75098EC-C391-4FFA-9C88-C8F5536FD083.jpeg

Furthermore anyone recognise these hubs from the picture distinctive cutouts

8DEA44A8-0E21-476D-89ED-2882E1FF3656.jpeg

Had some dmr revolvers which looked similar.

As for the rims, I can't speak with any authority but I have seen what I thought to be 26 inch Mavic rims as 700c with a T, I assume to mean touring?

Last edited:
Had some dmr revolvers which looked similar.

As for the rims, I can't speak with any authority but I have seen what I 5hought to be 26 inch Mavic rims as 70pc with a T, I assume to mean touring?
Thanks for your reply as always, you truly are a legend! Sorry about the rims it’s unclear both what I’m asking and where I’m asking it from, it’s just the seller online is saying they’re “adult road bike wheels” and that’s about it, going to check them out but imagine worth the £35 for the pair? :p

They'll be 26" (Mavic website only has 26" under 717 in the Tech Manual stuff), if you really want it confirming ask for the ETRTO numbers on the sticker.
With that branding it'll then mid 2000's (or whenever they were first out), later updated in early 2010's (2012?)
Hubs, no idea.

Cheers guys, had a good think about things today and really cant be arsed going the otherside of cardiff in rush hour to go pick these up haha but worth investigating

Back