Wanted IBIS titanium stem

Ebbot

Dirt Disciple
Hey!

Looking for a 100-120mm titanium ahead stem from IBIS to complete my MOJO.

Let me know if you have anything:)

//Alexander

Welcome - have a look around

Think you've listed on the wrong forum - you need 'Wanted' this is 'For Sale'. I'll try and get it moved for you.

Are you still looking? I have a NOS thread-less stem. Thanks

Length: 9.5cm

Steerer: 1 inch

Bar clamp: 26.0mm

Are you still looking? I have a NOS thread-less stem. Thanks

Length: 9.5cm

Steerer: 1 inch

Bar clamp: 26.0mm
Hi!

Yea I’m still looking for a IBIS stem, but I need one in 1 1/8”…

I was contacted on the forum by someone claiming they had a stem for sale. I received pictures and I got a picture of what she claimed was her id. I paid with PayPal, and I haven’t heard a word from the seller since..

Hi!

I was contacted on the forum by someone claiming they had a stem for sale. I received pictures and I got a picture of what she claimed was her id. I paid with PayPal, and I haven’t heard a word from the seller since..
Notify @john

Did you pay friends and family?

Hi!

That sucks. So far, I haven’t experienced that online. Try your credit card company if you used that. Hope it gets sorted.

Hi!

Er, not good, please pm me username

I managed to get my hands on a 135mm IBIS stem, but it’s to long for me. If anyone has a shorter I would be happy to buy/swap it:)

Back