Ibis Mojo not nos anymore

:cool:

Uncle Monty, were you by chance in Beyond Mountain Bikes having that headset fitted the other week? You were mentioned when i was in there last sunday. :D Or rather a NOS Mojo was.

:cool:

Very beautiful!!! I really like that ibis blue.
Two things i would personally change though are those syncros stem & post.
these r latter like 99-00 models made in china (taiwan at best)

A little update....
DSC02858.jpg

DSC02855.jpg

DSC02860.jpg

It doesn't ride itself by the way.
Scorchio! What a hot day for October! The leaves are falling and we saw Mr Squirrel gathering his nuts in temperatures you would normaly expect in June. Perfect conditions for an Ibis test flight. Spent a highly enjoyable few hours tearing round the beautiful Surrey hills today. The Mojo proved itself both funky and groovy. Excellent around the singletrack, stable but flickable, comfortable and fast. It climbs and descends well and inspires confidence. We threw ourselves down all the trails that are normally tackled on modern bikes with no problems whatsoever. Even the notorious BKB where we retro downhill demons were allowed to pass some more modern machines -and I never overtake anybody! Nothing fell off, gears worked perfectly and much to my amazement no banshee brakes - they even slowed me down! The Ibis quite literally flew as very unusually for me I managed to get some air. So thank you Ibis, after all these years your frame has at last fulfilled its function in life - It enabled me to go out for a ride and have fun. I now have my dream bike and it has exceeded all my expectations. See you out in the hills!

Back