i hate some of you, you've made me want one of these . . .

Re: i hate some of you, you've made me want one of these . .

i think they are definitely a fad for most people, but there will always be a bunch of people who stick with them, like fixie bikes, they blew up big now they have calmed down alot. i want one for fun, just for a laugh, but for me and my theory of one bike for every discipline it works!! :D

I'm sure your love one ;) but it needs to be Single speed :LOL:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

The Demon's not to be a ss then I guess...? :LOL:

Re:

Thats just a Fat bike :roll: Soooo 2013....move over Fat bike, and welcome the Phat bike!

Attachments

• Phat bike.jpg
    Phat bike.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 427

theredchili":3vuyk4lb said:
Been dipping in and out of this thread, the whole fat bike craze, I've got mixed thoughts on. Before I go on, I have been running a fat fronted bike for around 15 months and love it. I have ridden full fats and agree they are fun; But I can't help thinking that in a year or so there will be an awful lot up for sale once the fad passes. ( which is great as I will probably be able to buy a cheap one!) I don't know why, maybe its the speed at which people are rushing out to buy them.

Time will tell but there are some lovely looking fat bikes out there and interesting that the like of Specialized are producing them.

Agree. I can fully appreciate the work on these bikes shown but major manufacturers jumping on the bandwagon just seems all to familiar.

Back