I go away for a few months...

you know those "neighbours from hell" tv shows? I feel like we've been on one of those, and no, we weren't the bad ones. not what you need when you're trying to bring a little'un into the world.

finally got them evicted and he now has a three year restraining order against him for trying to run me over. good times.

Re:

Bloody hell!
Thought my now-evicted ex neighbours were bad !

Lovely day Max :roll:

Plased I got some miles in during the week

Mike

BobCatMax":3w0n9ofy said:
you know those "neighbours from hell" tv shows? I feel like we've been on one of those, and no, we weren't the bad ones. not what you need when you're trying to bring a little'un into the world.

finally got them evicted and he now has a three year restraining order against him for trying to run me over. good times.

All sounds traumatic. Hope things settle down for you now. What with mini BCM etc.

Re:

Blooming heck!! Let's go for a ride when youve got some spare time. I've got my retro road Moser back from the father in law...

Re: Re:

Danno":9i6o2mf6 said:
Blooming heck!! Let's go for a ride when youve got some spare time. I've got my retro road Moser back from the father in law...

Gis a butchers then ;)

Mike

Re:

Max, that's not good at all :cry: should have let on
...problem shared and all that !
Pleased that its been sorted, hopefully they have put them far enough away that he won't ever show his face around your way again.
And as Danno said let's get out some time ;) road would be good, hopefully no cleaning up time when you get back :D
Migh even drag a few others out of there beds !! ;)
Keep in touch mate and hope to see you soon :)
Mick :D

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":3a5lej0i said:
Danno":3a5lej0i said:

Gis a butchers then ;)

Mike

IMG_2504.jpg

Apologies Max for hijacking....

Back