Hypothetical question

You won't be looking at the brakes when you feel the generous and very comfortable lever under your fingers giving you oodles of controlled stopping power ;)

I've been running M4s for a few years now, with a 185 disc up front, I'm 15 odd stone and they have never ever felt underpowered. Easy maintenance and parts availability too, certainly recommended...

I've got hope mono m4s on my MsIsle.

Pretty awesome in my opinion... When I started riding the MsIsle again at the beginning of June I was over 18stone and had more than enough stopping power when you gave the lever a good tug :D

Just to cast a fly in the ointment I'm running Elixier RS's and have previously run Elixier 5's with no probs at all (and no maintenance other than pads) for a couple of years now , C2's on the Orange (retro ride) are appalling in comparison (braking power/feel/) but easy to take apart.
Matthew

Formula RX owner here. My brakes are nicknamed "the invisible wall".
If I would be crazy enough to use 2 fingers, they'll stop the planet as well as the bike.

Mind you, the initial setup procedure was a nightmare. It took a while before I got mine sorted.

Back