• Full term?

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re:

k-rod":uz8tqa13 said:
What ever happened to insightful, intelligent, and principled politicians and national leaders ... ??? Why are so many of them today such idiots/losers?

Good question...I think Corbyn is principled but lacking in delivery and probably, not an intellectual?

But let's name them

for me...Tony Benn is up there. One of the best

Is that what passes for journalism now? A couple of tweets from wildly partisan sources and a bit of assumption to join the dots? There are so many holes in that it's not true. Not least when they say they have 'nobody' and 'nothing' to step in and 'confirm' this by the ratings of five people. Five. In a party of 300+.

And you complain of the right wing media. I put it to you you're not interested in the fact it's biased, just that it's biased against your viewpoint.

Harryburgundy":8ic7noeo said:
Just putting it out there, didn't say I believed it.
And that's precisely the problem imo. Absolutely no quality control in the social space, everyone just putting things out there, and others taking it as fact.

The papers aren't perfect, nor is TV but they have rules to follow. No such problem online.

Harryburgundy":171x5u8d said:
But let's name them for me...Tony Benn is up there. One of the best

Benn was principled when in politics but when out of it used every tax avoidance rule possible to leave his family over £5 million and much shadyness was done around the family home of Stansgate Abbey Farm estate is worth a look if you have an open mind.

In regards to May, if she hasn't gone by the October party conference, then I can't see her going till just before the next election

technodup":2tq8wwpi said:
Harryburgundy":2tq8wwpi said:
Just putting it out there, didn't say I believed it.
And that's precisely the problem imo. Absolutely no quality control in the social space, everyone just putting things out there, and others taking it as fact.

Exactly what goes on here.

highlandsflyer":18zfedf2 said:
Current events ensure her stay will not be comfortable, regardless of how long it is.

The mobs outside Downing St are one of the most ridiculous things I've seen in ages. What on earth makes a tower block burning down TM's fault? It's not the Prime Minister's job to go round to the scene of every unpleasant happening and provide personal counselling - at most it's the PM's job to make sure proper measures are taken to avoid a repeat occurrence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back