Wanted Hope Pro 2 15/100 adapters

paulvandermoolen

Old School Grand Master
Hello

I am looking for a set of Hope Pro 2 15/100 adapters. I understand that Pro 2 Evo and Pro 4 adapters also fit. Who can help me????

Greetz paul

You are correct and according to the Hope website /product documents/hubs/pro2/pro2 evo/pro4 the 15mm adaptor share the same part number HUB441

I've had a preliminary look at bike shops in your area(The Netherlands) and cannot find any which sell Hope kit, let alone something specific like this.

So the easiest thing to do is to search Hope HUBB441 in our Auction Watch feature here on retrobike- https://www.retrobike.co.uk/auction/ searches not only UK, but US and EU Ebay sites too.

The parts you need are available on Ebay Germany. So you should have no problems ordering it from there given it's within the EU and you shouldn't have any of that brexit nonsense.

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back