Wanted HOPE parts

Stretch79

Kona Fan
Hi all,

Scouring for the below parts I need to do a refurbishment of the some DH4 brakes.

If anyone has anything let me know in as good condition as possible please.

Long shot I am very aware! Lol

Caliper
5. HBSP76 x8 - piston
6. HBSP78 x8 - piston seal
11. HBSP27 x2 - straight connector
15. HBSP33 x2 - bleed nipple

Lever
4. HBSP53 x2 - piston master cylinder
5. HBSP54 x2 - spring master cylinder
6. HBSP06 x2 - piston seal front
7. HBSP07 x2 - piston seal rear
14. HBSP46 x2 - 90 deg connector
15. HBSP47 x2 - 90 degree bolt
24. HBSP29 x2 - aluminium shroud
25. HBSP30 - 6mm hose

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    425.3 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    435.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I can probably help you out with some of these but can you list what the part is beside the number. Trying to work it out with my head bent over trying to read the part number in relation to the part is giving me a pain in my neck.

Then going back and forward,back and forward to see what each number represents is also a pain, but not in my neck ;)

Note- I think you'll struggle to find pistons though. Old pistons are pretty rare, think ive one C2 one and 4 or so trials, but DH4 or any other that size :confused: I don't think ive ever seen those for sale in decades.

I can probably help you out with some of these but can you list what the part is beside the number. Trying to work it out with my head bent over trying to read the part number in relation to the part is giving me a pain in my neck.

Then going back and forward,back and forward to see what each number represents is also a pain, but not in my neck ;)

Note- I think you'll struggle to find pistons though. Old pistons are pretty rare, think ive one C2 one and 4 or so trials, but DH4 or any other that size :confused: I don't think ive ever seen those for sale in decades.
Hi dyna

Thank you very much for helping.

I have placed what they are beside the part number to save your neck 😀

I’ve seen some pistons on eBay by an engineering guy just need measurements once I get mine out.

Yeah they are old and I’m sure im going to struggle.

Thank you

I have a great condition dh 04 with 4 brand new pads fitted but I have same international standard mounts

Back