For Sale Hope Purple goodies

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
DSCF4118.JPG DSCF4119.JPG DSCF4120.JPG DSCF4121.JPG DSCF4122.JPG DSCF4123.JPG DSCF4146.JPG DSCF4147.JPG
UK Only, everything sent royal mail first class signed for - postage price inc in sale price.
Paypal gift only

Purple Hope saw rotors - 180/160 No discernible wear - £50

Purple Hope grip doctor, top cap and spacers £25
VGC

Purple Hope custom ano lever blades for Tech 2 and Tech 2 EVO - £45
It was what's his name on here did the ano. I am embarrassed ive forgotten given the amount of work he put in. The master cylinder covers were a different metal, so didnt turn out so well, so those are included in a kind of complimentary thingy to set off the brake levers better, they look ok tbh- also inc is 4 bolts for the clamps, as well as the caliper bore caps.
Blades/covers/caps/bolts

Purple Hope Skewers £25 VGC. Missing a couple of springs, easy replaced if you like using the springs which i dont.

Purple Hope stem £50 VGC 70mm 25 deg, OS 1 1/8"

Purple Hope XC front hub. £40 100mm 6 bolt VGC effectively new. I had these wheels built, but never got around to using them. Dismantled for this sale/ease of posting. Really hard to find.

Hope Pro4 £110 135mm QR rear hub VVGC Again as above,no use effectively new, I gave up looking for a matching XC purple rear and bought this instead. Nameless on here had the matching rear but greedily wouldnt sell it to me. Swine

NEW Purple Hope Tech X2 and E4 disc brake calipers £140 pair
All bits inc, Hope resin pads hose fittings etc. As with the hubs. Bought for a project i didnt complete DSCF4093.JPG DSCF4095.JPG

Last edited:
Righto. But if you answer, can you use 'quote' or ill not get a notification, or send me your interest direct.

Ta :D

Back